Summer fruit smoothie bowl
Posted on December 03 2020
Ingredients: (Serves 2)
- 1 mango (chopped and frozen)
- 1 banana (chopped and frozen)
- 2 passionfruit
- 360 gm natural yoghurt (can use low-fat or Greek)
- 1/4 cup of almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp toasted desiccated coconut
- 3 tsp pepitas
- 2 tsp flaked almonds (can use slithered almonds, or crushed whole almonds)
Handy tip: Pre-cut the banana and mango and freeze in advance so this can become a quick go-to breakfast.
1. Take the fruit out of the freezer and place in the food processor along with the yoghurt and milk. Process until it becomes smooth (careful not to blend it for too long as will turn to froth). If needed add an extra splash of milk.
2. Once the smoothie is nice and smooth, split between 2 serving bowls
3. Top each bowl with the almonds on one side, coconut in a line next to it and then the pepitas
4. Lastly scoop the passionfruit pulp and place it on top of the last side of the yoghurt. Enjoy!